POSITION TITLE: HR/Payroll Implementation Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Highflyer HR
The demand for our services is great and we are looking for an HR / Payroll Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation and Support team in order to help engage our new and existing clients to define, design and facilitate utilizing our Human Capital Management solutions.
- Engagement during presale of payroll and tax filing system for client needs analysis and solution development.
- Consulting with customers to understand unique business needs and determine how best to configure HR, payroll and tax filing system to meet requirements.
- Configuration and implementation of HR, payroll and tax system for new and existing clients including retirement plan, general ledger, garnishment and onboarding configuration.
- Import Year to Date and Quarter to Date payroll and tax data provided by client into system to balance. Research discrepancies and consult with client and tax department to determine best course of action.
- Identify earning and deduction taxability and proactively intercept to identify proper conversion of data.
- Configure and manipulate Excel data and other formats such as .txt & .csv to import into system to set up employee demographic, payroll, tax, deduction, direct deposit, job, garnishments, retirement plan and personnel information such as EEO and Vets.
- Answer client questions as needed and research. Follow through with client, team and client Project Manager.
- Collaborate with team and client Project Manager on configuration.
- Ability to manage and implement multiple client configurations at once.
- Provide ongoing support to client via phone, email or in person weekly or as needed during implementation phase.
- Support and process client on first 2 successful payrolls before transition to service; maintain consultative approach thereafter.
- Communicate with customers setting clear concise expectations, timelines and ongoing follow up while meeting deadlines.
- Troubleshooting issues and answering questions to assist clients and team members in timely manner.
- Maintain detailed notes and prepare process documentation and identify process improvements where needed.
- Exceptional knowledge of payroll system and interworking with HR and Benefits to train and educate client on expectation and functionality within system
- Work closely with sales and team members to collaborate on data analysis for clients.
- Research issues and translate into layman’s terms.
- Must be able to work independently on a variety of projects.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Experienced in customer service and handling difficult situations.
- Basic accounting and advanced payroll knowledge
- Must maintain high degree of accuracy while managing multiple projects
- Proactive thinking to assess needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- High level of attention to detail and organized
- Familiarity with Payroll Taxes a plus
- FPC or CPP or related certification desired
- SHRM certification desired
- Direct prior experience with iSolved, ADP,SaaSHR, Paycom, Quickbooks, Paylocity, Netchex, UtiPro or similar systems is highly desired.
Please send resume to Resumes@HighflyerHR.com.