Highflyer HR provides your must-haves in a unified solution.
- Hire Employees (Paperless Onboarding)
- Collect, manage and schedule time (Time)
- Pay employees (Payroll)
- Create and maintain employee records (HR)
Soar through payroll
Highflyer puts you in control with intuitive technology to process your payroll efficiently and accurately. A full payroll preview allows you to catch errors before you process, while a multi-layered security strategy ensures that system access is limited to the right people.
- Real-time payroll preview
- Anywhere, anytime access
- Garnishment management
- Standard payroll reports and a custom report writing tool
- GL interface
- Year-end administration services including W-2/1099 processing
- Fully integrated
- Automated tax filing
- Employee and manager self-service
- No-fee direct deposit
- Complete payroll-related tax service
- Check, direct deposit or pay card payment options
Anyone, anytime, anywhere time management
Accurately track, manage and process time and attendance for your entire workforce, even if you have remote employees, multiple locations or mobile employees. With Highflyer TimeForce, you can choose the data collection that works best for your business – online, with a time clock or with the Highflyer Mobile app.
- Time clock hardware options including the new NXG clocks with optional biometric scanner
- Unlimited employees, pay policies and shifts
- Error-checking system to evaluate time punches against shift and pay policies
- Automated time entries for approved absences
- Multiple overtime categories
- Time rounding on settings you create
- Meal and break tracking
Kick the “fit” from benefits
Offering tailored employee benefits will not only save you time, but will also result in improved employee engagement, recruitment and retention with care that keeps everyone smiling.
- Streamlined open enrollment
- Real time integration
- Carrier specific reports
- Automated process
- Improved employee satisfaction
Reports on the fly
You can input, store and report all types of employee data with Highflyer. Whether you want to setup alerts or pull compliance reports, Highflyer is the answer for all of your HR needs.
With the HR Pro solution, your company can virtually outsource their HR department. Experienced and certified HR professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs, including:
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to legal compliance and personnel issues, and receive a response within one business day.
- HR Audit: The purpose of an HR Audit is to recognize strengths and identify any needs for improvement in the human resources function. The Audit will reveal problem areas and provide recommendations and suggestions for the remedy of these problems.
- Document Customization: HR Pros will create and/or customize your HR documents, and review for potential legal concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule an appointment with an HR Pro to develop a custom employee handbook and a plan for implementation.
- New hire reporting
- PTO/vacation accrual management
- Employee self-service portal
- Job and salary management
- Training management
- Performance management
- Job history
Tackle complicated ACA requirements easy
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) demands precise labor records that can be a challenge to maintain and Applicable Large Employers (ALEs) should be especially aware of their ACA obligations to employees and the IRS. Highflyer provides the easiest solution to tackle complicated ACA compliance for companies big and small.
- Enforce Individual & Employer Mandates
- Quickly Retrieve Necessary Data
- Manage Forms
- Meet Deadlines
- Applicant Tracking
- Carrier Feeds
- COBRA Administration
- FSA Administration
- HRA Administration
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Health Savings Administration
Eliminate paperwork and redundancy from the employee onboarding process. Our onboarding streamlines the entire employee process using a simple online interface.
- All new hire forms & waivers
- Secure storage of documentation
- Tax credit processing
- Bilingual capable
- 100% web-based & secure
- Collect everything: personal info, emergency contacts, direct deposit, voluntary benefits enrollment, W-4, W-9, WOTC
You can have the most modern, fully-featured applicant tracking solution available. It is completely web-based, built on an open technology platform that’s hosted securely in the cloud. You will easily drive critical decisions to optimize your workforce.
- Intuitive recruiting process
- Online employment application
- EEO/OFCCP compliance
- Real time analytics
- Automated tracking and recruiting dashboards
- Custom career sites
You can be relieved of the time-consuming benefits communications to vendors and carriers. Your enrollments, dis-enrollments and change requests are processed promptly, accurately and communicated by a variety of vendor communication options to carriers.
You will no longer contact carriers for:
- New hire
- Open enrollment
- Address changes
- Life events
When your COBRA compliance program isn’t management properly, you are exposed to possible IRS excise tax issues, ERISA penalties, litigation and becoming self-insured for claims. COBRA errors have severe consequences, some of which could put a well-intentioned employer out of business.
Flexible Spending Account Administration includes:
- Debit cards
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan documents
- Online forms
- Summary Plan Document
- Two-day claims processing
- Online employee enrollment
- Live chat, website and call center support
- Electronic or spreadsheet enrollment
- Dedicated account manager
- Online employer reports
- Direct deposit
- Online nondiscrimination test
- Website access
Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) are employer designed and funded plans that reimburse employees for out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered by a health insurance plan and individual health insurance premiums.
An Highflyer HRA includes:
- A customizable plan design
- A knowledgeable account manager
- Online nondiscrimination test
- Online reimbursement request form
- Two-day claims processing
- Direct deposit
- Client and participant website and call center support
- Online reports
Transportation reimbursement is an employer-sponsored benefit plan that allows employees to have money deducted from their pay on a pre-tax basis. Funds are then used for reimbursement for qualified parking, transit passes and vanpooling (commuter highway vehicle) expenses.
How our transportation plan works:
- Employer adopts Section 132 Transportation Reimbursement Plan (documents prepared by Infinisource)
- Employees enroll and authorize pre-tax deductions from pay (Infinisource provides online enrollment and enrollment materials)
- Employees submit reimbursement form (provided by Infinisource) and any required documentation to Infinisource
- Claims processed within two business days of receipt
- Website access to monitor account
- Monthly reports to employer
Health Saving Administration
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt trust/custodial account established exclusively for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses of the account beneficiary. HSAs were created to engage health care consumers to make better health care cost decisions.
- Lower premiums for high deductible health plan
- Potential for tax savings if offered through a cafeteria plan
- Contributions made electronically
- Helps attract and retain employees
- Experienced, nationally recognized administrator
- Pay fewer taxes
- Checking account
- Debit card
- Mutual plan options (available with $1,000 minimum deposit)
- Certificates of Deposit (available with $1,000 minimum deposit)
- Monthly statements for checking accounts and certificates of deposit
- Quarterly performance update
- 24/7 Internet account access