Highflyer energizes your culture and truly transforms your business.
You’re committed to supporting and protecting your brand – and growing your business. Highflyer will help drive your success with the latest HR, payroll & benefits solutions.
Highflyer saves your Chicken Salad Chick franchises money and increases their efficiency with the most up to date cloud-based system. More than 55,000 organizations across America choose our technology for easy-to-use solutions that improve efficiency and streamline processes. Our technology pays over 5,000,000 employees every pay period.
Our scalable solutions are built to help franchises with one or hundreds of locations better manage their HR, payroll, applicant tracking, onboarding, WOTC and Affordable Care Act reporting, among other critical business processes.
How You Pay Needs to Change!
Highflyer can give your employees access to their pay minutes after each shift – at no cost to them. Our new instant payment solution has proven to increase job applicants, improve employee retention and decrease absenteeism.
Dedicated Service Team
Providing the scope of services that Highflyer offers requires a team effort. A great strategy can be enhanced by an excellent implementation. We provide a team of experienced professionals to assist you throughout the process. Our job is to make your life easier.
Intuitive, Easy to Use Technology
Streamline your processes and mitigate compliancerisk.
People-Centric Technology that allows you to:
- Manage HR processes easily within an all-in-one solution
- Develop custom instant payment solutions
- Integrate with your Point of Sale system
- Automate employee benefits elections through our open enrollment portal
- Monitor employee data with custom reporting features that encompasses HR and payroll
- Cut costs with custom reports that reflect earnings, overtime and vacation
- Save time on redundant administrative tasks
Reduce your risk of costly penalties and fines.
Meet compliance requirements for the Affordable Health Care Act, FLSA, and the Department of Labor.
To learn more, contact: